How to Write Copy That Sells: The Step-By-Step System for More Sales, to More Customers, More Often by Ray Edwards (E-Book)
Writing copy that sells without seeming “salesy” can be tough, but is an essential business skill. How To Write Copy That Sells is a step-by-step guide to writing fast, easy-to-read, effective copy. It's for everyone who needs to write copy that brings in cash – including copywriters, freelancers, and entrepreneurs.
Inside, you'll find copywriting techniques for email marketing, web sites, social media, sales pages, ads, and direct mail.
You'll also discover:
- The universal hidden structure behind all persuasive copy.
- How to avoid the most common copywriting mistakes.
- A simple technique for writing copy that’s easy to read.
- How to write powerful short copy for social media.
- Sample headlines, bullet points, and openings – yours to “swipe” and use as your own!
- Tons of templates, examples, and checklists guaranteed to improve your copy.
- ...And much, much more! Writing Copy That Sells is your indispensable guide to creating fresh, fast, effective copy that generates sales like magic.